We have four double rooms (22-25 square meters) and two single rooms (18 square meters). They are furnished in alpine style with typical light wood furniture. The modern bathrooms have spacious tubs. After a long day in the mountains our guests can enjoy a nice hot bubble bath to relax and soothe skin, mind and body.
All rooms have a balcony which offers a panoramic view of the surrounding mountains: Omeshorn (2557 meters), Kriegerhorn (2173 meters) and Rüfikopf (2363 meters). The rooms are cleaned on a daily basis. They are secured by an electronic key card system.
We provide free WiFi access throughout the house.
Our rooms have:
- new box spring beds (in the single rooms)
- floor-heating in the bathrooms
- bathtub with shower wall
- separate WC
- electric blinds
- flat screen TV and radio
You will also find:
- various high quality body care products (aromatic soaps, bath & shower gel, body lotion) from our local producer Metzlermolke in Bregenzerwald –made from all-natural, organic, and chemical-free ingredients.
- plush bath towels and heated towel rails
- hair dryer
- vanity mirror
All double rooms face south, single room no.1 faces southeast and single room no.6 northwest.
We further provide:
- a special ski room with a boot dryer (at street level).
- parking spaces in front of our house.
All rooms are non-smoking. At your request, we can provide a complimentary cot.
During the summer, our guests are invited to relax on our comfortable loungers and soak up the sun in our beautiful garden. Our colorful flowers will lift your spirits.
Since we are a small guest house, we do not have a sauna. However, if you want to pamper yourself after an active day, you can find relaxation in the spa and gym area of Sportpark Lech (www.sport-park-lech.at). This center for sports and wellness is only a two-minute walk away and offers a wide range of activities, such as bowling, tennis and climbing.